Systems = Success, with Carmine Denisco
Carmine Denisco is a successful entrepreneur, inventor, author, podcaster, investor and sought after business startup consultant. Many of the products he has developed or aided in the design of over the years have sold in retail stores, TV shopping channels, online, and infomercials or have gone on to be licensed by major corporations. Along with his business partner, Rick Valderrama, Carmine co-founded Inventors Launchpad™, which is dedicated to helping inventors navigate the invention and manufacturing process to ensure their best shot at success. Carmine is also the host of the Inventors Launchpad Podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Carmine and his partner started Inventors Launchpad
- The benefits of having a podcast
- As an inventor, the top things that you must do in sequence in order to reach success
- How a provisional patent works
- Why your patent is only as good as the amount of money that you have to protect it
- Why being flexible and open-minded are critical skills to master
- Being passionate about your business without falling in love with it
- Why you shouldn’t be embarrassed if you need to close or get out of a business
- Why you absolutely need repeatable systems in place for your business
- The importance of saving as much cash as possible when you’re first starting out
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Carmine:
- Website: www.inventorslaunchpad.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.