Becoming an elite entrepreneur, with Brett Gilliland
Brett Gilliland is founder and CEO of Elite Entrepreneurs, which specializes in helping business owners who are running companies that generate a million dollars or more in annual revenue by giving them the knowledge, tools, and processes they need grow and scale to $10 million and beyond. He’s an expert in organization development, leadership, and strategy and spent 10 years helping Infusionsoft grow from $7 million in annual revenue to over $100 million. One of Brett’s favorite professional accomplishments is co-creating Infusionsoft’s Elite Forum alongside CEO Clate Mask and building the Elite business inside of Infusionsoft.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of scaling a company with a culture that you are passionate about
- How Brett’s path and journey led to him to co-create Infusionsoft’s Elite Forum
- How Elite Forum helps small businesses scale and be built to last
- The predictable stages that all small businesses grow through
- The importance of transitioning your mindset from entrepreneur to CEO
- Why you need to set your vision, enroll people in the process of that vision, and then get them to execute the vision
- Why the number one role as a leader in your business is to set the vision
- Why as a leader you need to ensure you are consistently reinforcing your vision
- The importance of hiring the right employees that fit with the culture and values of your business
- How taking a step back from the whirlwind of your business allows you to make decisions and refocus
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Brett:
To access and download the “Stages of Small Business,” just go…
- Text option: In the United States, you can text the word “Stages” to 72000
- Or, via email: https://fm129-b7c0cc.pages.infusionsoft.net/
For more information about the Elite Forum…
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.