Episode 40: Focus on digital marketing and data analytics, with Avinash Kaushik.
Avinash Kaushik is the co-Founder of Market Motive Inc and the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google. His prior professional experience includes key roles at Intuit, DirecTV, Silicon Graphics in the US & DHL in Saudi Arabia.
Through his blog, Occam’s Razor, and his best selling books, Web Analytics: An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0, Avinash has become recognized as an authoritative voice on how marketers, executives teams and industry leaders can leverage data to fundamentally reinvent their digital existence.
Click to tweet: Avinash Kaushik shares his outstanding experience and insights on Onward Nation!
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
- The percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site almost immediately — (bounce route should be at or below 30 percent).
Reduce Bounce Rate:
- Focus on optimizing your display campaigns through targeting
- Spend time optimizing your landing pages
- Understand why consumers come to your site
- Measure your acquisition strategy
- Measure consumer behavior on the site
- Measure the outcome of a visit
- Humanise your advertisements — don’t shout at the consumer — connect with the most favorable audience (18-24 years) — build a relationship through their hangout (YouTube)
- Change the incentive structure — senior leadership has to imagine the endless possibilities — then create based on the vision
How best to connect with Avinash: