Episode 603: High gear, with Anne Deeter Gallaher
Our special encore guest today is Anne Deeter Gallaher and she is the Owner and CEO of Deeter Gallaher Group, a marketing, public relations, and digital media firm. She is the co-author of the book, “Students in High Gear: A Guide for Students and Aspiring Game Changers in Transition from College to Career” — and — “Women in High Gear: A Guide for Entrepreneurs, On-Rampers, and Aspiring Executives”. You may remember Anne and the wisdom she shared during Episode 316. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all she shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 316 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The importance of being gracious and kind to everyone you come in contact with
- Being aware that your business holds the key to controlling its own brand and content
- The need to control your personal brand in addition to your businesses brand
- Why being honest and not just telling your clients what they want to hear is important
- The importance of knowing how your business is being presented online
- What it means to be “high gear”
- Why success means something different to each person depending on the stage they are in
- How hiring employees with different skill sets than your own leads to success
- The steps needed to build your platform
- Why you need to surround yourself with people who will challenge you
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Anne: