Amy Kirsch is the Director of Investor Relations at RealtyShares, an online marketplace for real estate investing connecting individual and institutional investors to private U.S. real estate investments. She has over 10 years of financial services experience & has worked in wealth management for Merrill Lynch, Dearborn Partners, and JP Morgan’s Private Bank before working as the Head of Investor Relations for PeerRealty, a Chicago real estate crowdfunding platform.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How real estate investing has become democratized
- What steps need to be taken to become a real estate investor
- The benefits of making a vital priorities list for the week
- How time blocking can become an important part of your success
- Why the most critical skill to master is focus
- The importance of doing right by your clients, following up, and following through
- Why you should celebrate and reward the wins of your team
- Why having employees who have a sense of urgency is important
- The importance of having a team that supports and encourages each other
- Why it is critical to your success to have a mentor
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Amy:
- Website: www.realtyshares.com
- Email: [email protected]
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.