Jay Irwin [Encore]
Our special encore guest today is Jay Irwin and he is an adventurous soul who is determined to inspire people through wilderness experiences. He teaches audiences, from inner-city youth to executives, how to bring the gifts learned from wilderness experiences into daily life to create powerful and long-lasting change. He is the owner of CBST Adventures where he takes clients out of their comfort zone so they can experience the metaphors of nature. You may remember Jay and the wisdom he shared during Episode 306. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 306 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What experiential leadership is
- The benefits of experiential leadership training
- How experiential leadership training leads to team building
- How experiential leadership training can help businesses with succession planning
- Why finding your motivators and demotivators is vital to your team’s success
- How being successful is more than just having financial success
- The importance of having a positive impact on others
- The power of being grateful for success and giving back to the community
- What characteristics Jay feels makes an “A” player
- Why defining your vivid vision for your business is important
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Jay:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.