What are you so afraid of?, with Amy Anderson.
Amy Anderson is the creator of Transformative Writing for Non-Writers, founder of Anderson Content Consulting LLC, and former senior editor of SUCCESS magazine. She’s an Emmy Award-winning writer, writing coach, and speaker who has worked with clients like John Addison, Todd Duncan, John Assaraf, and Darren Hardy, as well as companies like Advisors Excel and Dell. Today, Amy has turned her years of experience toward helping experts, coaches, and consultants discover their authentic voice and write with confidence so they can build connection, inspire action, and change lives.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Amy’s personal story
- Why you need to deal with your deeper wounds
- Why freedom is the definition of success for Amy
- Why you need to look at suffering as something you can build upon
- The importance of freeing yourself from toxic relationships
- Why, when you have that moment of clarity, you need to do something right away
- Why you need to figure out what you are so afraid of
- Why you need to be authentic & not run from who you really are
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Amy:
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.