LinkedIn Ad strategies, with AJ Wilcox
AJ Wilcox is a LinkedIn ads pro who founded B2Linked.com, an agency that specializes in account management and consulting with LinkedIn Ads. He is globally recognized as one of the top LinkedIn ads experts and speaks, trains, presents, and manages advertising campaigns for executives and teams around the world. And his agency recently became a Certified LinkedIn Partner.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The benefits of using LinkedIn paid ads to generate leads for your business
- Determining if LinkedIn ads are the right fit for your company
- The two different channels of digital marketing
- How to use account based marketing to target customers
- Why you should approach any social channel with a thought towards audience, messaging and offer (AMO)
- Lead costs and quality comparison between LinkedIn and Facebook
- How the traditional model of selling is changing in the digital age
- How overcoming your fear of failure can lead to success
- The importance of testing your product in the marketplace
- Why understanding your customers needs is vital to your success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with AJ:
- Website: www.b2linked.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.