” artist=”Stephen Woessner chats with” image=”https://predictiveroi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/AdrienneGarland.jpg” color=”#ed1c24″ background=”#ed1c24″ social_linkedin=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Episode 594: She leads, with Adrienne Garland
Adrienne Garland is the founder of She Leads Media, a media company dedicated to leadership – both professionally and personally – for women, worldwide. The mission of She Leads Media is to inspire, educate and ultimately, to showcase women as the leaders we were all meant to be. You may remember Adrienne and the wisdom she shared during Episode 320. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all she shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 320 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why Adrienne created the “She Leads” conference to be practical and tactical
- The importance of avoiding procrastination and distractions
- Why your definition of success will change throughout your life
- How fear can lead to missed opportunities
- Recognizing you may need another perspective to help you push past challenges
- Learning to lean on others when you don’t have all the solutions
- The importance of having open, honest communication with everyone on your team
- Mentorship: asking the right questions and really listening to the answer
- How empowering your employees to make decisions can lead to learning opportunities
- Looking inward to determine how to transition your business to the next level
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Adrienne: