Cyber security checklist for small biz, with Adam Anderson.
Adam Anderson is a long-time small business owner who also happens to be one of the leading authorities on small business cyber security. He is a serial entrepreneur, author, founder, and chairman of Palmetto Security Group, an IBM Premier Cyber Security Business Partner. With 20 years in Cyber Security, Adam understands both sides of the Cyber Security equation in a way most experts don’t. Adam is also the co-author of the book, “Small Business Cyber Security: Your Customers Can Trust You…Right?” and he is on a mission to help fellow business owners find the answer to the question, “Should I even care about cyber security?”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Eye-opening stats on cyber crime with small business owners
- How social engineering works
- Strategies that business owners can use to protect themselves against cyber crime
- Five key points to follow to build a cyber fortress
- The importance of moving as much as you can to the cloud
- Why resilience is a critical skill to master
- Why getting coaching is the best thing that Adam has ever done
- Taking care of your hierarchy of needs so you can effectively help other people
- The importance of getting really good at understanding how your business works
- Why the only person who matters is your customer
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Adam:
- Website: adamanderson.info/onwardnation
- Twitter: @AdamAndersonCEO
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/adam-anderson-28a97811
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.