View from the top, with Aaron Walker.
Aaron Walker is without question a veteran entrepreneur. Starting his first business at 18 and selling to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later demonstrates Aaron’s passion for succeeding. Unwilling to rest on past success Aaron started, bought and sold eight successful companies over the past 37 years. Having a strong desire for personal development has kept Aaron in a weekly mastermind group for more than a decade with Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, Ken Abraham and seven other notable Nashvillians. Aaron has enjoyed a 36-year marriage with his wife, Robin. Today Aaron spends the majority of his time HELPING MEN GROW IN SUCCESS AND SIGNIFICANCE as President and Founder of VIEW FROM THE TOP, a premier life and business coaching resource. Aaron’s new book, View From The Top is guaranteed to motivate and inspire you to live a successful and significant life.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Aaron’s new book, “View From the Top” and why it almost didn’t happen
- The benefits and power of being in a mastermind group
- Being true to yourself and having the ability to stand alone
- Why you need to be willing to have conflict in your life in order to make a stand
- How significance differs from success and how to be significant in the life of others
- A place where businessmen struggle today
- Being available to others when it’s not convenient for you
- Contentment vs. complacency
- How fear of the unknown is one of the biggest hurdles for business owners to overcome
- Having people in your life that are willing to tell you the truth
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Aaron:
- Website: www.viewfromthetop.com/onwardnation
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.