Trading up the chain, with Aaron Agius.
Aaron Agius is one of the world’s leading digital marketers according to Forbes. He is CEO of Louder Online, one of the world’s leading digital and inbound marketing agencies and works with clients such as Salesforce, IBM, Coca-Cola, Intel and scores of leading brands, showing them how to optimize their sites, perform influencer outreach and link acquisition and produce and distribute content that drives significant lead generation and ROI. Aaron is a highly sought speaker at Search, Content Marketing and Growth Hacking conferences around the world. He is also a regular contributor to some of the world’s largest editorial publications including Entrepreneur.com, Hubspot.com, and many more, with thought leadership on marketing and business growth.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Aaron’s first online business paycheck
- The importance of spending time writing guest articles and blogs
- How to take baby steps to build your brand
- Building credibility
- Increasing efficiency
- Why a supportive team is essential to success
- What Aaron has gained from other leaders in the industry
- Why there is no such thing as overnight success
- The kinds of jobs lead to commitment and happiness
- What Aaron wishes he had done more of earlier
- Building a brand: the key to success
- The importance of sharing knowledge
- Why both personal and professional brands are necessary
- How regular content creation affects your business
- What information should be in your content
- How to find the answers people are seeking
- The best way to focus your efforts
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Aaron:
- Louder Online: louder.online/onwardnation
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/aaronagius
- Twitter: @iamaaronagius
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.