Building the Unbeatable Agency, with Susan Baier
A marketing strategist for over 30 years, Susan Baier founded Audience Audit in 2009 to help organizations understand their best audiences based on attitudes and needs rather than just demographics or purchase behavior. She develops custom segmentation research for marketers and agencies around the world, supporting their efforts to create marketing initiatives that are more relevant, more efficient, and more impactful.
Susan and her Audience Audit team have been conducting “The Agency Edge”, an annual segmentation study of agency clients, alongside Drew McLellan, CEO of Agency Management Institute since 2014.
Susan and team are also our research partners here at Predictive ROI when we step into the field to conduct our annual research.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- How the attitudinal segments of Audience Audit’s research are defined
- The 3 goals Susan and her team had in mind when they decided to conduct their latest research study
- What Susan and Audience Audit’s research results show about how agencies are prioritizing their marketing efforts
- How an agency’s reputation and thought leadership play a role in business development
- The importance of defining a clear niche
- What differentiates an agency from its competitors in the eyes of a right-fit client
- Website: https://audienceaudit.com/
- LinkedIn Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanbaieraz/
- LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/audience-audit-inc./
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AudienceAudit/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/susanbaier
- The Agency Audit Research Series
- Visit our newly expanded “Resource Library“
- Join us in our free “How to Fill Your Sales Pipeline” Facebook Group
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephenwoessner/
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.