For more than 25 years, Robert has helped marketing leaders balance the art and science of marketing, and tell their story more effectively. Over the last ten years, Robert and his firm, The Content Advisory, have advised more than 500 companies, including 15 of the Fortune 100.
Robert has served as the Chief Strategy Advisor of The Content Marketing Institute since its launch in 2010 and, helped guide it to be the leading global content marketing education and training organization. Robert was CMO of CrownPeak – leading the marketing and product development of one of the world’s first enterprise Software-as-a-Service web content solutions.
Robert is the author of three best-selling books on marketing and content strategy and is the co-host of the popular marketing podcast This Old Marketing, which has been downloaded more than two million times in 150 countries.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- How we can use the “what’s next” idea for more effective forward-thinking
- What is the “Smile Strategy,” and why is it important in business development
- Ways to put into practice the “So I can” methodology
- Ways we can get our clients to perceive us as strategic advisors
- How we can achieve the “land and expand” instead of being commoditized
- Website: www.contentadvisory.net
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robrose/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tcadvisory
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmqoUbLSGHd3JZQA1LnyuA