Jane challenges and subverts expectations. Every single day.
Leading by example, Jane guides the Fieldtrip team to develop sound, strategic work imbued with curiosity and significance. A previous research marketing specialist working in television, Jane started our agency with one client, Ashley HomeStore. As she built marketing strategies for Ashley HomeStore she grew new accounts and staff along the way. In our second decade, she has rebranded the agency, ready to take on the next chapter with the same vigor and tenacity that has helped us grow to this point.
Jane is ferociously dedicated to ensuring everyone in and around the agency knows exactly where they’re headed and how they’ll get there. Jane says her biggest accomplishment is trusting her team to build an agency bigger than anything she could have dreamed of. But we know the truth of it, as she quotes Yoda —” Do or do not. There is no try.” Jane does.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- How Jane and her team at Fieldtrip niched down to grow their business and make a measurable impact in the world
- What niching down looks like, how long it takes, and where to get started.
- How to use your core values and beliefs to identify your ideal audience
- Why connecting with your audiences is more effective when you focus on impact.
- Why Jane believes that doing great work means doing great things in the world
- What it means to be a “Mission Multiplier”