Marketing With a Book, with Henry DeVries
In the last decade Henry DeVries has authored, ghostwritten, and published more than 300 books for business thought leaders, including How to Close a Deal Like Warren Buffett, You’re Not the Person I Hired, Dirty Little Secrets of Family Business, and Persuade With a Story! He is the CEO of Indie Books International, which has published more than 100 titles since he co-founded the company in 2014. Formerly president of an award-winning Ad Age 500 marketing agency, he is also a former assistant dean for continuing education at the University of California San Diego. In addition to speaking to thousands of business leaders each year, he writes a weekly column for Forbes.com.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- How agencies, coaches, and consultants can use the right recipe to make strides forward during the book writing process
- What are some advantageous “side effects” of completing the book writing process
- What are three ways to complete a book – and ways to navigate the minefield of publishing
- Why Henry DeVries absolutely believes marketing with a book is THE number one marketing strategy
- The seven magnificent ways to market a book in the right order