FINALE & THANK YOU!, with Stephen Woessner
For over 25 years, Stephen Woessner has been in the trenches working alongside and consulting with agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants — teaching them how to plant their flag of authority within the markets they serve, grow their audience, fill their sales pipeline with right-fit prospects, and ultimately — drive revenue in predictable and repeatable ways.
Stephen founded Predictive ROI in 2009 and remains its CEO and owner. He’s the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated podcast with listeners in over 140 countries and over 1,000 episodes. His marketing insights have been featured in major media, and he’s the bestselling author of four books, including his latest entitled, “Sell with Authority.”
He believes we’re entering the era of the AUTHORITY. Brands that occupy the coveted “expert” status are afforded the highest level of confidence and trust from their customers, prospects, and other stakeholders because they have a depth of knowledge and point-of-view that can’t be denied or easily replicated.
Stephen’s practical and tactical training sessions help companies capitalize on the huge shift taking place in the market today. In our hyper-competitive market for awareness and attention — brands need to plant their flag of authority and then leverage this position to fill their sales pipeline with right-fit prospects while developing deeper relationships with existing customers.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How the journey that has become “Onward Nation” impacted many people and made a difference in businesses around the world
- Why you should keep Sir Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion front and center because it impacts the momentum of your business every day
- Why there’s an equal amount of winning in every loss — and — an equal amount of loss in every win
- How to shift your perspective to be thankful for the losses just as much as the wins
- How transitioning from thoughts of loss over to gratitude and thanksgiving when a deep loss happens can be the difference between being able to move on or remaining stuck
- How changes in your team, clients, and revenue are all excellent indicators of your culture and where you’re going
- Free Executive Leadership Summary report from Predictive ROI: https://predictiveroi.com/research
- Predictive ROI Free Resource Library: https://predictiveroi.com/resources/
- Stephen Woessner’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephenwoessner/
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.