Thought leadership marketing, with Stephen Woessner
For over 25 years, Stephen Woessner has been in the trenches working alongside and consulting with hundreds of clients — teaching them how to plant their flag of authority within the markets they serve, grow their audience, fill their sales pipeline with right-fit prospects, and ultimately — drive revenue.
Stephen founded Predictive ROI in 2009 and remains its CEO and owner. He’s the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated podcast with listeners in over 140 countries and over 1,000 episodes. His marketing insights have been featured in major media, and he’s the bestselling author of four books, including his latest entitled, “Sell with Authority.”
He believes we’re entering the era of the AUTHORITY. Brands that occupy the coveted “expert” status are afforded the highest level of confidence and trust from their customers, prospects, and other stakeholders because they have a depth of knowledge and point-of-view that can’t be denied or easily replicated.
Stephen’s practical and tactical training sessions help companies capitalize on the huge shift taking place in the market today. In our hyper-competitive market for awareness and attention — brands need to plant their flag of authority and then leverage this position to fill their sales pipeline with right-fit prospects while developing deeper relationships with existing customers.
Our purpose is to deliver predictable and measurable ROI by positioning our clients as THE AUTHORITY in their niches and then monetizing that position.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
In this unique episode of Onward Nation, you’ll hear audio from a guest appearance Stephen Woessner recently had on the Profit With Podcasting podcast, hosted by Noah Tetzner. You’ll hear insights about:
- Why Noah’s outstanding initial email where he reached out to invite Stephen to guest on his Profit With Podcasting show immediately caught Stephen’s notice
- Stephen shares the origins of the Onward Nation podcast and discusses how the show has grown over its more than one thousand episodes
- How the Onward Nation podcast led to the Trojan Horse of Sales strategy and Predictive ROI’s focus on thought leadership marketing
- What the Dream 25 list is, and how you can utilize your Dream 25 as a roadmap for getting intentional about your ideal client prospects
- How a podcast can be an ideal vehicle for connecting with your Dream 25 perfect-fit prospects as a Trojan Horse to get you in the gates
- Why the follow-up process after a Dream 25 client appears on your show is the crucial next step for furthering your relationship
- Why your contacts with your prospect need to be about them and their expertise and not be self-aggrandizing
- Why it’s important to slice and dice your podcast episode to share through other channels so that you don’t become a “one-trick pony”
- How the Sell With Authority methodology has grown into an encompassing, multifaceted thought leadership marketing strategy
Resources from the Profit With Podcasting episode:
- Learn more about the power of thought leadership marketing with Noah Tetzner’s Profit With Podcasting
- Email Noah: [email protected]
- Get a free copy of Sell With Authority: https://predictiveroi.com/free-book
- Profitable Podcasting by Stephen Woessner: https://amzn.to/3qH3yZV
- Free Executive Leadership Summary report from Predictive ROI: https://predictiveroi.com/research
- Predictive ROI Free Resource Library: https://predictiveroi.com/resources/
- Stephen Woessner’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephenwoessner/
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.