The marketing power of apps, with Sean Casto
Sean Casto is the Founder of the premier app marketing agency, PreApps, where he has helped thousands of apps reach millions in downloads. He has worked with many million dollar apps such as Flyp, OverKill 2, Gadget Flow, and even billion dollar apps such as Cheetah Mobile’s Security Master with over 550,000,000 downloads. He is also the Creator of the App Marketing Academy, the world’s best online mobile app marketing program.
Today, Casto is one of the most in-demand experts on mobile app marketing and growth. His clients and associates have expanded to 80 countries, in 24 different app categories to create, launch, and market their app, from nothing to millions of downloads and sales. Casto has been a guest speaker at industry conventions for Microsoft and Samsung and lectured at Universities such as Northeastern and Harvard. He has also appeared on and been featured by The Washington Post, USA Today, The Boston Globe, Entrepreneur Magazine, and The Associated Press.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Sean found a love of entrepreneurism as a child, and how he learned the ins and outs of app development
- How Sean developed the number one industry-leading app marketing agency, and what services his agency provides to app developers
- Why app development and having an app for your business is appealing to business owners in any industry
- What new business marketing potential and customer interaction possibilities have been created thanks to smartphone apps
- How new technologies like Augmented Reality (AR) can be integrated into an app to differentiate your business from competitors
- What key strategies and “seven pillars” are fundamental to finding success when launching an app
- Why an app should be user-centric, innovative, and address the needs and wants of your customers
- Why it is difficult to cut through the noise and be discovered when there are over 15,000 new apps launching a week, causing 95% of apps to fail
- Why virality is probably an unrealistic goal, and why it is important to track analytics on the use of your app
- Why understanding where customers typically find apps and understanding Apple and Google’s app store algorithms and optimizing for them is key
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.