Let go of self-judgement, with Rosalie Chamberlain
Rosalie Chamberlain specializes in maximizing talent and productivity within organizations. Her mission is helping organizations become inclusive environments where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and to help individuals become their best authentic self to lead effective careers and lives. You may remember Rosalie and the wisdom she shared during Episode 284. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all she shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 284 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Letting go of self-judgement and negative self-talk
- The importance of assessing your fear
- The need to understand your biases and the beliefs you hold
- How your biases and beliefs have an impact on your decisions
- How having a vision board can help you reach your goals
- Why knowing your message is important
- Tips on how to apply to be a TEDx speaker
- What Rosalie’s acronym for F.E.A.R. is
- How fear prevents us from recognizing privilege
- Why continual learning is important for business owners
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Rosalie:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.