Be the thought leader, with Renee Wang
Renee Wang is the CEO and Co-Founder of CastBox, the global leading spoken audio platform pioneering in-audio search to deliver contextual recommendations for listeners of podcasts, on-demand radio, and audio books.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The story behind how Renee raised money for her startup, CastBox
- How CastBox’s audio search engine feature works
- Using Google Calendar and Google Keep to stay focused and prepared
- The power of reflecting on things you can improve on
- The top three skills that business owners need in order to thrive today: people, money, and direction
- A lesson that Renee learned from one of her mentors on becoming a thought leader
- How globalization is becoming more and more important
- Why you should never give up as a business owner
- The importance of building strong team that you can trust
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Renee:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.