How to Flip Wall Street, with Randy Tate
Randy Tate is the CEO of Flipping Wall Street — the world’s first and fully automated stock trading platform. In 2001, he started and developed Game Day Athletics, an athletic apparel company, and grew revenues to $5 million before selling the business to the publicly-traded sporting goods company Sports Chalet in 2007. Randy has led small business education and training for InfusionSoft and has spoken to small business owners on stages throughout the world about growth, sales, marketing, and investment strategies.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- A platform that was built for the average investor that will allow them to preserve, protect and grow their wealth — fully automated
- The myths that we’re fed from Wall Street that we’re led to believe
- The power of recognizing someone on your team every day
- The benefits of putting together a great team and culture
- The importance of doing your paperwork
- The biggest thing that Randy sees people fail at when it comes to partnering with someone
- Why it’s critical to track your numbers daily and weekly
- How you’re only as strong as your team
- Why you need to understand that we are all unique observers
- Why you need to stop being right and be genuinely curious instead
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Randy:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.