Perry Marshall is one of the world’s most expensive and sought-after business consultants. Clients seek his ability to integrate engineering, sales, mathematics, biology, art, and psychology. He has launched two online revolutions. He pioneered many best practices in paid search and wrote the world’s bestselling book on web advertising, “Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords.” More recently, he’s turned 80/20 into a verb. 80/20 is not just a fact about your business, it’s action you take on your business. 80/20 is the central lever for every great strategy. His book “80/20 Sales & Marketing” is mandatory in many growing companies. He is referenced in dozens of influential business books by authors like Jay Conrad Levinson, Mark Joyner, Joel Comm, and Mari Smith. He’s shared the stage with Barbara Corcoran, Brian Tracy, and Les Brown, having consulted in over 300 industries.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why Perry believes that there is going to be some massive dislocation somewhere in the world in the next year
- Why it’s important to know how things fundamentally work in the world
- How business & engineering are intertwined
- What Perry considers to be the biggest untold story in the history of science
- How cells are like entrepreneurs
- The story behind the swiss army knife concept
- Why Perry believes that there is a whole systematic creativity mechanism that is going on in nature that optimizes things
- Why evolution is always an intentional process
- Why you need to be a fearless seeker of the truth
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Perry:
- Website: cosmicfingerprints.com
- Book: “Evolution 2.0”