Fear means you care, with Nicole Walters
Nicole has worked as a client-facing business executive for Fortune 500 companies in both sales and marketing for over ten years. Everyone from stay-at-home parents to small-business owners can access her affordable and entertaining webinars and private monetization coaching. Using her trademarked Pitch & Pray™ method, Nicole will help you embrace the #monetizethyself™ mindset and realize your brand’s fiscal goals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Key ingredients to get started on building momentum if you want to pursue speaking engagements
- Why it’s always a good thing to get in front of a demographic that aligns with your audience
- What led Nicole to get a television development deal that will follow her entrepreneurial journey
- Why you should consider live streaming to your audience with controversial, relatable, or incredibly valuable content
- The power of being able to say no to things to get you where you want to be
- Why now is the time to launch a course if you’ve been wanting to get into that space
- Strategies to help you overcome fear & kick it to the curb
- How to improve the way you show up to others
- One strategy that you can use to build a solid platform for your business
- How to get to the next level if you’re feeling stuck
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Nicole:
- Website: www.nicolewalters.tv
- Fierce Clarity Course: myfierceclarity.com
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.