Episode 635: 76% of ad budgets wasted, with Jacob Baadsgaard
Jacob Baadsgaard is the Founder & CEO of Disruptive Advertising, a company that helps businesses advertise and market themselves profitably and efficiently on Google and Facebook by leveraging their software and team of marketers. After starting Disruptive Advertising in 2012, the company grew to over 60 employees and $9 million dollars in annual revenue in just 3.5 years. They have worked with over 1,000 businesses and found that an average of 76% of AdWords and Facebook ad budgets are wasted.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How you can make some very impactful decisions for your business with the power of data
- The benefits of connecting marketing all the way through to a sale
- How, on average, 76% of ad budgets are wasted
- Why you should let your budget flow through what’s performing best with your ads
- The two high-level metrics that matter for any business
- Why it can be more expensive to go for the “cheap” traffic
- What most businesses are doing wrong with Facebook ads
- How to leverage social media & maximize the ROI
- How being direct and holding people accountable can help you to become a better leader
- Why you need to learn how to say no to bad revenue
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Jacob:
- Website: disruptiveadvertising.com/audit