Taking challenges one step at a time, with Nick Prefontaine
In 2003, Nick was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over three weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than three months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now a Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer, Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started on his own at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on pre-foreclosure doors at 16 and 17, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchasers to get them into a home and on the path to homeownership. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Nick’s incredible skiing accident and recovery story – from a coma to running out of the hospital
- The hope and courage that got Nick through his horrible circumstances
- How Nick draws positive influence from the people around him
- Daily habits Nick believes have contributed to his success
- Useful skills for building and scaling businesses
- Nick’s sources of wisdom and mentorship
- The advice Nick has for tuning out the noise and taking the first steps toward success
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.