Matthew Turner is an author and storyteller who works with entrepreneurs, founders, and creative thinkers to build thriving businesses that light a fire within them. After interviewing 163 authority figures, Matthew’s unearthed how successful people overcome failure and adversity, ensuring they fulfill their potential and craft epic successes.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Some of the biggest lessons that Matthew has learned from
- interviewing people for his book, ’The Successful Mistake’
- Why your job as an entrepreneur is to make decisions
- The one mistake all entrepreneurs need to make at some point
- Minimizing risk risk in making a bad hire
- Taking time for personal reflection time
- Defining what success means for you
- Learning through interviewing people
- Mastering relationships: a key for business owners to thrive today
- Why you shouldn’t have a fear of doing the right thing
- Being conscious of nurturing relationships
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Matthew: