How to make the transition into digital media, with Mark Smith
Mark Smith is the Business Development Director of The ChannelPro Network, the premier resource for growing IT service companies. Mark was the Founder of Windows NT Magazine, with a reach of 1.5M unique enterprise IT professionals in 160 countries. Mark sold Windows NT Magazine to Penton Media for $100M. EH Media has helped customers generate thousands of leads, and Mark teaches these marketing automation techniques to MSPs through his online mentoring program called Recurring Profits Mastery.
What you will learn from this episode:
- How Mark helps media companies launch new products and do business development
- Why Mark chose podcasting and video over other media channels
- How Mark found success as a media professional by niching down in the IT industry
- The process and timeframe Mark followed to develop his webinar and online course
- Mark’s N.A.T.I.O.N. framework and how you can use it to generate traction within your market
- The obstacles that entrepreneurs have to overcome to make progress as a media company
- The litmus test (pyramid) Mark developed for his guest funnel
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.