Raising resilient teens, with Lisa Allanson and Lisa McDonough.
Lisa Allanson and Lisa McDonough have over 25 years experience in Human Resources Management and Leadership Coaching — and they are the founders of Teenhackz. Lisa and Lisa are on a mission to shape the future of work one teen at a time. Their focus — their one vital priority is to help equip teens (and their parents) with the necessary skills for success in work and in life. Lisa and Lisa also share their insightful process within their two books: “Raising Resilient Teens: A Practical Guide to Preparing Your Kids for Life & Work in the Real World”, and “Teens: Understanding & Loving the Creatures We Live With.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why to start planning your future when you’re a teenager
- Helping teens along in their search for identity
- Insights gained from over two and a half decades in corporate HR
- How to use the results of personality tests
- Identifying dominant behaviors and what these indicate about ourselves
- What great leaders have in common that allows them to inspire others
- The value of excellent emotional intelligence
- An engaging assessment tool for helping teens understand themselves
- Navigating difficult conversations with teens
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Lisa & Lisa:
- Twitter: @teenhackz_l2
- Website: www.teenhackz.com
- Podcast: www.teenhackz.com/raising-resilient-teens-podcast
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.