Episode 564: Comfort is the enemy of exceptional, with Kelly Roach.
Kelly Roach handled hundreds of millions in assets and managed dozens of teams across 17 locations to engineer record-breaking turnarounds for companies and departments in the Fortune 500 company she helped led..all before she was 30. Fast forward to today…and Kelly is the powerful host behind the top-rated Unstoppable Success Radio podcast, best selling author, and founder of Kelly Roach Coaching International, where she helps business owners unleash their greatness, build unstoppable momentum, and achieve anything.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Overcoming difficult circumstances to become financially free
- Making an impact in the world by building businesses around your passion
- Dedicating your entire life to accomplish a specific goal
- How to advocate for yourself at work and in your career
- Being in touch with your purpose and what your gut tells you
- Seizing on the opportunities that will bring you fulfillment
- Prioritizing commitments to yourself as much as those you make to others
- The courage and commitment required to challenge yourself
- Slowing down and taking time to think about what brings you happiness
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Kelly: