How to recruit rockstars, with Jeff Hyman
Jeff Hyman is the Chief Talent Officer at Chicago-based Strong Suit Executive Search — whose focus is on recruiting and building rockstar teams for growth companies. He’s recruited over 3,000 people and has advised hundreds of entrepreneurs along the way on the recruitment process — and from that experience — he wrote the book “Hiring Growth Rockstars: The 10 Step Playbook to Find the Winners and Ignite Your Business” to share the lessons he learned. Jeff also hosts the five-star podcast, Strong Suit.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Hiring the very best talent can be what helps your business win in your industry
- How rockstar employees are up to 10 times more productive and efficient than average employees
- What happens if you hire 5 rockstar employees but pay them like 8 rockstar employees
- Why you should not look at hiring employees as an expense
- The importance of having a compensation philosophy
- The benefits of not paying top of market prices for an employee
- How to find a rockstar employee that is the right fit for your business
- Why setting priorities and being protective of your time each day are important daily habits
- How purposeful networking can lead to business growth and success
- Why having candor in your company and learning to have the tough discussions is vital to success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Jeff:
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.