The Millennial Mindset, with Javier Montes.
Javier Montes is on a mission to bridge the gap between Gen Xers and Millennials in today’s world. As a millennial himself, Javier has spent his entire entrepreneurial journey working almost exclusively with a millennial workforce. He has built a successful event entertainment company in South Florida and now he is sharing how he experienced such success with a team of millennials. Javier writes and speaks regularly on the topic and recently published his first book “Millennial Workforce: Cracking the Code to Generation Y in Your Company.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Javier’s background
- Why you need to fully embrace millennials if you want to survive
- Why millennials value purpose and happiness over security
- Why the negative stereotypes about millennials exist (and what they really mean)
- Javier’s morning routine that keeps him stay aligned with his purpose
- Why millennials believe that their personal and work lives are intertwined
- Why you shouldn’t call your team members employees
- Why your core values must be non-negotiable
- How millennials define success — and how that’s different from other generations
- Why lifestyle is important to millennials
- Why millennials have a very short time horizon
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Javier:
- Website: meetjavier.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MeetJavier
- Book: “Millennial Workforce: Cracking the Code to Generation Y in Your Company”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.