Jamie Shibley believes that successful businesses are created through building strong relationships with prospects, existing clients and business associates.
Giving by nature, and from a young age working in her grandfather’s floral shop, Jamie inherently understands the influence of a meaningful gift. Through her strategic gifting agency, The Expressory, she helps businesses develop long-lasting customer relationships through thoughtfully designed memorable customer experiences.
Jamie has designed experiences for numerous clients across the country, making it simple for companies to stand out and make a lasting impression. Respected as a market leader, Jamie’s gift designs have been featured on Entertainment Tonight.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Jamie shares how her career started out in corporate IT, and she explains why she left the corporate world and started her own business
- How her first business helped Jamie find her perfect target audience, and how she defines strategic gifting
- Why the right gift can build bonds, strengthen relationships, and open new doors for your business
- Why strategic gifting is about focusing on your prospects rather than on you, and how it can help you turn a prospect relationship into a collaboration
- How strategic gifting can also be a powerful way to engage with your existing clients and help nurture those relationships
- Why the minor cost of strategic gifting can pay massive dividends over the long term of your relationships, and how to get started developing a gifting program
- What kind of return on investment you can see from a gifting program, and why it’s important to listen for further relationship-building nuggets
- Which key steps to follow to deploy your strategic gifting program, and how to build up your established process over time
- Why an ongoing gifting cadence and persistence are crucial for making inroads with your prospective clients
- Website: www.theexpressory.com
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-shibley-76a3402/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheExpressory