After a devastating divorce and bankruptcy, this single mother of two rebuilt her life through real estate. In the process, Dixie Decker accidentally stumbled upon a unique method for buying and profiting in real estate without using any of her own money or credit: student housing.
In just three years, she mastered the process, building her net worth to over $5,000,000 and $100,000 per month in positive cash flow! Today her cash flow machine runs practically on AUTOPILOT, so she can focus on her family, growing investments, building associations with other women, and helping others succeed.
What you will learn from this episode:
- The importance of clarity in Dixie’s life and how she’s spreading the message
- The effects of the people, music, and environment you surround yourself with
- Giving yourself the credit for your successes; nothing just happens to you from nowhere
- Finding the right people to capture your authentic voice
- Dixie’s advice to increase productivity
- Niching down and why it’s such a significant thing to do for your business
- Turning your flaws and failures into “badges of honor” through courage
- Website: www.dixiedecker.com
- Phone: (417) 651-5100
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCUSGt5rDIgsXUsvu5onLmQ
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/queenofstudenthousing/