There is a cost to success, with David Hoffeld.
David Hoffeld is the CEO and chief sales trainer of Hoffeld Group. He’s pioneered a revolutionary sales approach based on neuroscience, social psychology, and behavioral economics that radically increases sales. David literally wrote the book on basing sales strategies on scientific evidence in his groundbreaking book, “The Science of Selling.” David works with small and medium businesses to Fortune 500 companies showing them how to align their sales behaviors with how the brain naturally forms buying decisions. David is a contributor to Fast Company and has been featured in Fortune, U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Investors Business Daily, CBS Radio, Fox News Radio, and more.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- David’s background
- How adapting science-backed behaviors can improve your sales ability
- How to align your sales processes with the brain’s natural commitments to buy
- How emotions impact selling & the decision-making process
- Why pre-loading your decisions and linking them to external references with action triggers will increase your chances of following through
- Why you should view failure as feedback to help build your growth mindset
- Why to get rid of beliefs that aren’t serving you and embrace ones that are
- Why, as a business owner, you need to learn how to influence others
- How science-based selling is aligned with what you like about selling
- Why you should be mindful of the relationships you have & the influence they have on you
- Why you should always give more value than you take
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with David:
- Website: www.hoffeldgroup.com
- Twitter: @DavidHoffeld
- Book: The Science of Selling
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.