Episode 608: Hire giants!, with Craig Ballantyne
Craig Ballantyne is the author of “The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life”. He discovered The 5 Pillars of Success, which he used to overcome his crippling anxiety attacks, and today, shows men and women how to use the 5 Pillars to overcome any obstacle in their way. You may remember Craig and the wisdom he shared during Episode 264. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 264 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why Craig built the Work-Life Mastery program
- How striving for work-life balance causes business owners anxiety
- The importance of building a better vision for yourself and setting the bar higher
- How to enjoy work and make an impact on the world guilt free
- The benefits of tackling your hardest or least desirable project first thing in the morning
- The importance of using all the media channels available to you
- What Craig defines as the four values of success
- Why you should tell positive people around you what you want to achieve
- How to attract, recruit, hire and surround yourself with “A players”
- Building a better platform by stepping back and asking what is going to work best for your business
Subscribe to Onward Nation!