Be afraid of being outworked, with Chris Paradiso.
Chris Paradiso is one of the most passionate and dynamic agency owners in the insurance industry today. His passion for digital marketing, a strong drive to improve efficiency, and his unwavering dedication to exemplary customer service has led Christopher to build and grow his own agency. His clear vision has helped direct other insurance agencies to push the envelope and find their own success as well. In 2011 Chris, was excited to introduce “Paradiso Presents” a social media marketing program aimed at teaching other agencies how to survive and thrive in today’s complex online marketing world. His innovative marketing solutions have been recognized and implemented into agencies nationwide.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Chris’ background
- Why the fear of being outworked is Chris’ driving force
- Why you have to read every single day
- Why Chris reads two different books at the same time
- The time where Chris found almost all of his employees new jobs and started his business over
- Why accepting change is the most critical skill for business owners
- Why you can’t ever show up one minute late
- Why “garbage in, garbage out” is a lie
- How hearing “work on your business, not in your business” changed Chris’ life
- Why you need to buy your domain name
- Why you need a coach
- Why you need an app for your business
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Chris:
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/paradisoinsurance
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.