Chad Hendricks is the vice president, owner, and digital marketing manager at Brand Outcomes. He is also the host of the top rated Recruit and Retain Podcast. He is an entrepreneur at heart with a natural attraction to new ideas. He thrives on variety and is driven by consistent learning, generating innovative ideas, and improving workplaces. Chad has a well-rounded background with past experience in sales, accounting, high school teacher, coach, a business owner, and is currently a wanna to be ukulele player.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How people grow and learn when pushed beyond their comfort zone
- The importance of retaining employees due to the high costs of replacement
- Finding value and learning through group mentorships, books, and podcasts
- Why having good communication with your employees is important
- Being able to have tough conversations by breaking through barriers of fear
- The power of being a good mentor to others within your organization
- Using self-awareness to become a better person and leader
- Becoming a better leader by not avoiding tough conversations with employees
- Why having a good work environment is vital to employee retention
- Looking at obstacles and struggles as a way to improve and grow
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Chad:
- Website: www.brandoutcomes.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.