Episode 721: Playing small serves no one, with Carolyn Cole
Carolyn Cole is Show Host of the global Boomtank Business Show podcast, for sharp female entrepreneurs and cool guys who support them. For nearly two decades, she was a Fortune 100 and Fortune 200 senior corporate trial attorney. Now she makes the case on behalf of others’ business and career dreams – happiness too. She offers global business consulting and coaching for executives, teams, entrepreneurs and business owners. She is an organization development consultant, business strategist, entrepreneur, Livestreamer, speaker and certified professional coach.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why anyone at anytime can seize their life and make a decision to change it
- How a podcast can serve as a platform for your business
- Why visibility is the lifeblood of your business
- How making a list of your top three priorities for the next day can be a time saver
- Why you should have a presence on social media but should not live there
- Why the practice of positivity on a daily basis can set your day for success
- How doing the right things on a consistent basis keeps your business moving forward
- The importance of being clear on who you are and what you offer
- Why playing small serves no one
- The importance of not making the mistake of undervaluing what you are offering
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Carolyn: