Episode 417: Solve problems that actually exist, with Ari Meisel.
Ari Meisel’s story starts in 2006, when some unexpected news derailed his booming real estate career: Crohn’s Disease: A highly-debilitating digestive ailment, Crohn’s kept Ari from leading a normal life. He lost weight, energy, and the ability to work with regularity—in fact, there were times he could only work for sixty-minutes a day. With a blossoming business to run, Ari knew an hour per day was unacceptable. Against the advice of doctors and loved-ones, Ari embarked upon an extraordinarily painful journey to cure what medical textbooks consider an incurable disease. Through excruciating amounts of trial and error, Ari not only regained control of his life but beat this seemingly unbeatable disease—and is now symptom-free. “Less Doing, More Living”, “Less Doing Virtual Assistants” and “Less Doing BPO” are the result of Ari’s amazing journey back to health, happiness, and well-being.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Ari’s background
- How to leverage free tools
- Why you should be setting limits & structure for yourself
- The benefits of having an optimistic mindset
- Why it’s important to have a habit of tracking
- Why Ari doesn’t believe in goal-setting, but rather continual improvement
- Why you should focus on quality control when scaling
- Why you need to work to solve a problem that actually exists
- Creating a business that is sustainable beyond you
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Ari: