Episode 724: Master your cash flow, with Al Zdenek
Al Zdenek is the President, CEO and Founder of Traust Sollus Wealth Management — one of the premier wealth management companies in the United States. Al is certified public accountant and a personal financial specialist with over thirty years of experience providing wealth management services to senior executives, physicians, and business owners. Al has been selected to appear in lists of the nation’s top financial advisors and is often quoted in Forbes, New York Times, Yahoo Finance, Fox Business Radio, U.S., World News Report, and is an Amazon.com best-selling author.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why managing cash flow in a business is critical to success
- Why you need to ensure the best customer and best client you have is you
- The importance paying close attention to your payables
- Why you should manage your business like it is your best customer
- Why you as the owner should have a CFO mindset
- The need to surround yourself with a championship team
- Writing down daily goals at the beginning of each day: an important daily habit
- The importance of taking quick action during the rough times in your business
- Why communication is a critical skill to master for business success
- The importance of ensuring your business provides you the lifestyle you want now and into the future
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Al: