Episode 459: The Best Team Wins, with Adam Robinson.
Adam Robinson is the author of the new book of “THE BEST TEAM WINS: Build Your Business Through Predictive Hiring,” and the founder and CEO of Hireology, where he is on a mission to help business owners make better hiring decisions using predictive data and technology. Hireology’s cloud-based hiring platform is used by over 3,000 organizations in the United States and Canada. In 2015, Robinson was named to the Chicago Tribune Blue Network, a listing of Chicago’s most influential entrepreneurs and innovators, and named a “Top 25 HR Industry Game Changer Under 40” by Workforce magazine.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Adam’s background
- How relentlessly focusing on one thing at a time helps Adam stay productive every day
- Why you need to know what you want to get out of your day to succeed
- Why you need to fully understand the relationship between your growth rate and your balance sheet
- Why it’s so important to identify, recruit, and keep good people
- Why the company with the strong execution and strong team is always going to win
- Why you need to be able to recognize ‘dips’ and ‘cul-de-sacs’
- What you need to do if you’re unhappy with your current situation in business or life
- Why you need to be clear on the vision and agree on the outcome
- Why you need to ask yourself what you want out of this experience
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Adam: