Ace Chapman bought his first business when he was 19 years old. It was an online stock market simulator called CoolWallStreet. After selling it, and seeing the benefits in buying a business over starting one, he caught the business buying bug. Since then he has bought and sold over 30 businesses and has helped his clients all over the world buy over 100 companies.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The realities of developing and selling businesses
- How to assess potential business deals
- What makes a business attractive to potential buyers
- Putting systems in place to create a self-sustaining business
- Getting into a business deal with the proper planning
- How to pitch in order to make the deal work every time
- Discerning which businesses are ripe for buying and which to avoid
- Always being in the market to acquire businesses
- Building strategic value through business acquisition
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Ace: