How to Get a Key to the Private Elevator, with John Emmerson
On this episode of Sell With Authority, Predictive’s own strategist and scientist Hannah Roth, and I are joined by special guest expert John Emmerson. John is currently Director at London Agency, a healthcare specialist communications agency.
John and his team have a depth of expertise in helping clients speak the “local language” of their clients – and their client’s clients. John’s approach to unique industry insights helps his clients not only earn a strategic seat at the table – but also keep it.
Effective marketing requires localization and a deep understanding of those nuances of each market. John calls this “the private elevator,” — and Hannah and I ask John to walk through and shine a bright light on every aspect of the strategy — because it’s brilliant!
If you take and apply the insights and wisdom John shares during this episode — you’ll be in a much better position to help your clients help their clients, which in turn — will shorten your sales cycle.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What are the benefits of niching down
- Why it is critical to speak the local language of your prospects
- What is the “Private Elevator”
- How to get and keep your key to the Private Elevator
- What are the mistakes that cost people the key to the elevator
- Website: https://londonagency.com.au/
- LinkedIn Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-emmerson-1804132a/
- LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/london-agency-pty-ltd/
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.