Bring your whole self to work, with Mike Robbins
Mike Robbins is the author of four books, including his latest, “Bring Your Whole Self to Work: How Vulnerability Unlocks Creativity, Connection, and Performance.” He’s a former professional baseball player, sought-after keynote speaker, and thought-leader whose been working with Fortune 500 companies for the past 17 years – helping leaders, teams, and organizations thrive. Mike’s clients include Google, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, eBay, and many others.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of appreciating your journey while it’s happening
- Why being fulfilled is more of an artform than a science
- What the fundamental difference is between recognition and appreciation
- The importance of hiring the right people that fit with your culture
- Why you need to consciously and continuously build your culture
- Why culture is more important than strategy
- Why you need to bring your whole self to work
- How psychological safety helps create high performing teams
- Why micromanaging creates an environment where employees are afraid to make mistakes
- Why employees are more likely to thrive in an environment where the bar is set high and your employees know you care about them
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Mike:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.