How to attract a $100k sponsorship, with Linda Hollander.
Linda Hollander is often referred to as the Wealthy Bag Lady. She has been featured by Inc. and Entrepreneur Magazines as the industry leader in corporate sponsorship. She has over 20-years of experience as a business owner and does sponsorship and business consulting. Her clients and sponsors include Microsoft, FedEx, Citibank, Mattel, Bank of America, Marriott, Health Net, American Airlines, IBM, and Wal-Mart.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Linda’s background
- What sponsors are
- What can get sponsored
- Mistakes people make when attempting to obtain sponsorships
- Why you shouldn’t market yourself as a podcaster or a blogger but rather as a media company
- Why your worries about having sponsorships are unfounded
- Why you should make the sponsor the star
- Why you should enter one-year contracts
- Why banks are great sponsorships
- What your sponsor wish list should look like
- Creating a great sponsor proposal
- The #1 secret to getting corporate sponsors
- How she got Bank of America as her very first sponsor
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Linda:
- Website: sponsorconcierge.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.