Commit to your Top 3, with Cameron Herold.
Cameron Herold was an entrepreneur from day 1. At age 21, he had 14 employees. By 35, he’d help build his first TWO $100 MILLION DOLLAR companies. By the age of 42, Cameron engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 million to $106 million in revenue, and 3,100 employees— and he did that in just six years. Cameron is a top rated international speaker and has been hired in 26 countries. He is also the top-rated lecturer at the EO / MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Cameron’s background
- Setting & working on your top 3 goals every day
- Why you need to focus on employee satisfaction
- Focusing on saying no more than saying yes
- How Cameron uses reverse engineering
- Why culture is so important
- The simplicity of business
- Why you should focus on your ‘A’ players
- Getting into organizations where you can learn & grow
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Cameron:
- Website: www.cameronherold.com
- Book: “Double Double”
- Book: “Meetings Suck”
- Book: “The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.