Full-Time Account Manager
Title: Account Manager
Department: Account Services
Reports to: VP of Client Services
Predictive ROI is a growing digital marketing consulting agency that works with an array of visionary businesses in many industries. We work with our clients to help them achieve explosive growth by reaching their digital goals. This includes increasing their ROI and enhancing its brand across many platforms/mediums. We are looking for candidates who embody our standard of excellence, our culture of teamwork, and who are enthusiastic about learning while delivering their best work. We offer the flexibility of working remotely and a team of like-minded high achievers and opportunities for advancement.
The Account Manager is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the Account Manager has been assigned. This position requires a strong background and understanding of marketing strategy and tools. It also requires someone who is strongly detail-oriented, good at problem-solving and has the ability to manage multiple clients, projects, and deliverables at the same time. This position is client-facing meaning a good candidate will be able to exemplify a professional and can-do attitude within a complex and dynamic agency culture.
The Account Manager must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture. The Account Manager has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients.
After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Account Manager is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis and ensuring accurate and timely billing. The primary area of responsibility for this position is to interface with clients and internal departments, however, this individual may also oversee some other account executive/coordinator work as appropriate.
This position requires an individual with the capacity to maintain a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed. The Account Manager must also demonstrate the desire to keep current on client/industry trends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The day-to-day point person for all projects and activities for our clients’ accounts.
- Will be responsible for managing and building relationships with all Predictive ROI clients.
- Should have a strong understanding of the client’s business and be able to act as an extension to their marketing department.
- Must have strong communication skills virtually and through the phone. He/she has to be comfortable with picking up the phone to call clients as needed.
- Will review deliverables to ensure they are error-free and can go to the client with minimal revision.
- Create and manage project schedules/timelines and consistently meet deadlines.
- Can work independently on assigned projects, keeping the supervisor informed as needed, exhibiting good judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Solicit and understand client feedback on all jobs.
- Create work orders/projects accordingly through our Teamwork.com system.
- Send weekly status/update emails to clients that include what projects have been completed and what we may need from the client.
- Lead weekly/bi-weekly calls with clients to provide project updates and ensure we are on track.
- Document meeting minutes and send a recap to the client immediately following the meeting.
- Participate in occasional travel to client locations, conferences, and events.
- Has the ability to work remotely and virtually collaborate with teammates and clients.
- Prepare descriptive "Creative Briefs" for writers/designers after meeting with client and PROI strategist so the production team has explicit goals, direction, content, etc. to be successful.
- Lead the internal team "New Client Kick-off" meeting after being briefed by Biz Dev Team and conducting their own research.
- Growing each client's AGI by 10% per year. Lead generation measurement, assessment, and improvement plan for your clients.
- 3-5+ years of experience of account management in the digital advertising industry.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to take clear instruction and execute flawlessly.
- Proactive thinking and ability to bring new ideas and procedures to the table.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients (not afraid to pick up a phone and call clients).
- The ability to multitask between client responsibilities, management responsibilities, and agency responsibilities.
- Able to work +40 hours/week.
- Strong Internet connection.
- A working laptop.
- A dedicated workspace/home office.
- Experience with Google Drive/Docs/Spreadsheets
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Work from home
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Internet Reimbursement
- Flexible Vacation Policy
Email Katherine Baessler at [email protected] with the following:
Please email [email protected] with the subject line labeled: Account Manager Position with the following:
After looking at our website, www.predictiveroi.com, what can you tell us about Predictive ROI and why you’d be a good fit? Please send the answer the question along with a cover letter and resume.
Please be ready for several rounds of interviews.