Full-Time Account Coordinator
Title: Account Coordinator
Department: Account Services
Reports to: VP of Client Services
Predictive ROI is a growing digital marketing consulting agency that works with an array of visionary businesses in many industries. We work with our clients to help them achieve explosive growth by reaching their digital goals. This includes increasing their ROI and enhancing its brand across many platforms/mediums. We are looking for candidates who embody our standard of excellence, our culture of teamwork, and who are enthusiastic about learning while delivering their best work. We offer the flexibility of working remotely and a team of like-minded high achievers and opportunities for advancement.
The Account Coordinator provides assistance to the account team in the day-to-day management of client accounts and is responsible for program management across all facets of the Predictive ROI business unit. This position requires a strong background and understanding of project management and tools. It also requires someone who is strongly detail-oriented, good at problem-solving and has the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables at the same time. This position is client-facing meaning a good candidate will be able to exemplify a professional and can-do attitude within a complex and dynamic agency culture.
To be eligible for the Account Coordinator role, the individual has shown a high level of success in mastering their duties, has proven leadership, communication and a background of working in a marketing agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The day-to-day point person for all projects and activities for our clients’ accounts.
- Should have a strong understanding of the client’s business and be able to act as an extension to their department.
- Maintain daily communication with the internal team on all projects. Internally control all deliverable dates, statuses, and milestones for clients.
- Comfortable with sharing deadlines with clients and checking in with them to be sure they give you the information and/or assets that you need in a timely manner.
- Send weekly emails to clients that include what we may need from the client ie: headshots, guest information, social media account information, etc.
- Create and manage project schedules/timelines and consistently meet deadlines through our Teamwork.com system.
- Can work independently on assigned projects, keeping the supervisor informed as needed, exhibiting good judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly calls with clients to provide project updates and ensure we are on track if needed.
- Stays aware of client activities and projects to provide backup with account executive(s) are unavailable.
- Maintains client profile and digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for account team and production team to reference.
- Makes sure all projects process according to plan and deadlines, drawing the attention of the account team to potential problems before they occur.
- Put items from meetings minutes and recap emails from AE into Teamwork following the meeting.
- Participate in occasional travel to client locations, conferences, and events.
- Has the ability to work remotely and virtually collaborate with teammates and clients.
- Organizing assets into their appropriate folder/place within Google Drive.
- Manage and maintain database setups within Clients according to best practices.
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, assistant or project management in the digital advertising industry.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely detailed-oriented (Type-A personality).
- The ability to take clear instruction and execute flawlessly.
- Proactive thinking and ability to bring new ideas and procedures to the table.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients.
- The ability to multitask between client responsibilities, project-management responsibilities, and agency responsibilities.
- Able to work +40 hours/week.
- Strong Internet connection.
- A working laptop.
- A dedicated workspace/home office.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Work from home
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Internet Reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
- $40,000/year Salary
Email Katherine Baessler at [email protected] with the following:
Please email [email protected] with the subject line labeled: Account Coordinator Position with the following:
After looking at our website, www.predictiveroi.com, what can you tell us about Predictive ROI and why you’d be a good fit? Please send the answer the question along with a cover letter and resume.
Please be ready for several rounds of interviews.