Predictive ROI is a growing digital marketing consulting agency that works with an array of visionary businesses in many industries. We work with our clients to help them achieve explosive growth by reaching their digital goals. This includes increasing their ROI and enhancing their brand across many platforms/mediums. We are looking for candidates who embody our standard of excellence, our culture of teamwork, and who are enthusiastic about learning while delivering their best work. We offer the flexibility of working remotely, a robust on-boarding program, training through our Predictive ROI Institute, a team of like-minded high achievers and opportunities for advancement.
Our team is growing fast. Because we deliver on what we believe in.
When you are a part of the Predictive team you are supported by the best group of people that are aspiring to the same goals.
It’s a family and it’s awesome!
Our footprint is small, but our vision and heart is large.
If you are a member of the Predictive team, or a client, you are family. We work together to achieve our goals, we care and we go all in to get it done.
We bring together the best creative and ambitious minds.
As an employee or intern we invite you to own your projects and encourage your input.
GratitudeWe’re blessed with an incredible team and many opportunities to be our clients’ hero. We never let the day’s challenges take that gratitude away from us.
Life is Not StaticChange is inevitable and we need to be ready to roll with it. We keep our eyes on the prize and just zig or zag a little.
There’s No Task That’s Not Mine or Too SmallWe work hard, we honor our commitments to our clients and to each other, and we do what it takes to get the job done.
We Can be Even BetterNo matter how good we are today, there’s always something new to learn and apply. Continual improvement is not optional.
We Win TogetherAs a team and with our clients. If it’s not good for all of us, there’s a better way we just haven’t discovered yet.
Title: Account Executive
Department: Account Services
Reports to: VP of Client Services
Predictive ROI is a growing digital marketing consulting agency that works with an array of visionary businesses in many industries. We work with our clients to help them achieve explosive growth by reaching their digital goals. This includes increasing their ROI and enhancing its brand across many platforms/mediums. We are looking for candidates who embody our standard of excellence, our culture of teamwork, and who are enthusiastic about learning while delivering their best work. We offer the flexibility of working remotely and a team of like-minded high achievers and opportunities for advancement.
The Account Executive is responsible for daily contact between the Agency and the Client and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client(s) to which the Account Executive has been assigned. This position requires a strong background and understanding of marketing strategy and tools. It also requires someone who is strongly detail-oriented, good at problem-solving and has the ability to manage multiple clients, projects, and deliverables at the same time. This position is client-facing meaning a good candidate will be able to exemplify a professional and can-do attitude within a complex and dynamic agency culture.
The Account Executive must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture. The Account Executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients.
After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis and ensuring accurate and timely billing. The primary area of responsibility for this position is to interface with clients and internal departments, however, this individual may also oversee some other account executive/coordinator work as appropriate.
This position requires an individual with the capacity to maintain a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed. The Account Executive must also demonstrate the desire to keep current on client/industry trends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The day-to-day point person for all projects and activities for our clients’ accounts.
- Will be responsible for managing and building relationships with all Predictive ROI clients.
- Should have a strong understanding of the client’s business and be able to act as an extension to their marketing department.
- Must have strong communication skills virtually and through the phone. He/she has to be comfortable with picking up the phone to call clients as needed.
- Will review deliverables to ensure they are error-free and can go to the client with minimal revision.
- Create and manage project schedules/timelines and consistently meet deadlines.
- Can work independently on assigned projects, keeping the supervisor informed as needed, exhibiting good judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Solicit and understand client feedback on all jobs.
- Create work orders/projects accordingly through our Teamwork.com system.
- Send weekly status/update emails to clients that include what projects have been completed and what we may need from the client.
- Lead weekly/bi-weekly calls with clients to provide project updates and ensure we are on track.
- Document meeting minutes and send a recap to the client immediately following the meeting.
- Participate in occasional travel to client locations, conferences, and events.
- Has the ability to work remotely and virtually collaborate with teammates and clients.
- Prepare descriptive “Creative Briefs” for writers/designers after meeting with client and PROI strategist so the production team has explicit goals, direction, content, etc. to be successful.
- Lead the internal team “New Client Kick-off” meeting after being briefed by Biz Dev Team and conducting their own research.
- Growing each client’s AGI by 10% per year. Lead generation measurement, assessment, and improvement plan for your clients.
- 3-5+ years of experience of account management in the digital advertising industry.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to take clear instruction and execute flawlessly.
- Proactive thinking and ability to bring new ideas and procedures to the table.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients (not afraid to pick up a phone and call clients).
- The ability to multitask between client responsibilities, management responsibilities, and agency responsibilities.
- Able to work +40 hours/week.
- Strong Internet connection.
- A working laptop.
- A dedicated workspace/home office.
- Experience with Google Drive/Docs/Spreadsheets
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Work from home
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Internet Reimbursement
- Flexible Vacation Policy
Email Katherine Baessler at email@example.com with the following:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line labeled: Account Executive Position with the following:
After looking at our website, www.predictiveroi.com, what can you tell us about Predictive ROI and why you’d be a good fit? Please send the answer the question along with a cover letter and resume.
Please be ready for several rounds of interviews.
Quotes From Our Team
Director of Operations (former intern and now full-time employee at Predictive ROI)
“This is not just another internship, this is THE internship that gives you the experience you need for the real world. Predictive ROI helped open my eyes and see all of the talents and skills I had all along. Everyone here is always going to be there for you and will cheer with you on your successes and support and guide you through your mistakes. If you are willing to put the work in, you will get so much more than you will ever know our of this internship experience.”
Vice President of Client Services (former intern and now full-time employee at Predictive ROI)
“Few companies offer you a chance to really make an impact. Predictive ROI offers a chance to make an impact in a big way, both internally and for our clients. Your ideas are celebrated, your work matters, and your skills are valued. The opportunity to learn is at every turn if you take advantage of it.”
“Applying for an internship with Predictive ROI was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. Going into my final semester of college, I knew I wanted an internship that would allow me to hone and develop my professional skills by making impactful contributions within an organization. An internship with Predictive ROI gives you exactly that. At Predictive ROI, you are given the opportunity to work with an unbelievable team that will teach you the the tools and skills needed to be successful in your career.”
Digital Content Specialist (former intern & employee at Predictive ROI)
“There’s one word that comes to mind when looking to describe the Predictive ROI internship: special. Predictive ROI gives you the opportunity to do great work that has an impact. But, more importantly, at Predictive ROI you work with the greatest team you could ever ask for, a team that will have your back and guide you so that you’re better prepared for the working world, and better prepared for life. If you’re willing to put in the hard work, don’t think twice about applying for an internship with Predictive ROI. You won’t regret it.”
“The team at Predictive ROI is incredible. They are so talented and passionate about this industry, and that really makes such a difference. I feel like I have learned much more through this internship than I ever expected. With every step of the way, I felt involved in the process and that my thoughts and ideas mattered. Through the help of some pretty great mentors, I was able to not only learn more about this industry, but was able to apply what I was learning first-hand.”
“There’s something special about Interning with PROI. It gives you the ability to make a difference and the ability to grow. It has a unique culture that I am in love with!”
“Predictive ROI is a company who means every word in its culture. I came hoping to get my hands dirty in the real business world but ending up with experience, connections and skills beyond my expectation. You will be able to develop your expertise, learn skills, and discover new passions through working with a talented and loving team, who are always there to make sure you get all the support you need to make a real impact.”
“My time at Predictive ROI was a constant learning experience. Predictive taught me that I was capable of many marketing techniques some which I never even covered in my higher education. The team was very supportive and made you feel that you had a voice. Something that every person I feel values in a workplace. Although we connected through cyberspace the connection between the team members felt as if they were right down the hall from you. Predictive is a classroom that allows you to venture into whatever field you have questions or are passionate about whether it’s Social Media, SEO, Digital Marketing, and etc they have work for you.? I cannot thank the team enough for the guidance received from my internship. I have them to thank for as a great stepping stone for future marketing opportunities. Thank you Predictive. Onward With Gusto 🙂”