Predictive ROI is a growing digital marketing consulting agency that works with an array of visionary businesses in many industries. We work with our clients to help them achieve explosive growth by reaching their digital goals. This includes increasing their ROI and enhancing their brand across many platforms/mediums. We are looking for candidates who embody our standard of excellence, our culture of teamwork, and who are enthusiastic about learning while delivering their best work. We offer the flexibility of working remotely, a robust on-boarding program, training through our Predictive ROI Institute, a team of like-minded high achievers and opportunities for advancement.
Our team is growing fast. Because we deliver on what we believe in.
When you are a part of the Predictive team you are supported by the best group of people that are aspiring to the same goals.
It’s a family and it’s awesome!
Our footprint is small, but our vision and heart is large.
If you are a member of the Predictive team, or a client, you are family. We work together to achieve our goals, we care and we go all in to get it done.
We bring together the best creative and ambitious minds.
As an employee or intern we invite you to own your projects and encourage your input.
GratitudeWe’re blessed with an incredible team and many opportunities to be our clients’ hero. We never let the day’s challenges take that gratitude away from us.
Life is Not StaticChange is inevitable and we need to be ready to roll with it. We keep our eyes on the prize and just zig or zag a little.
There’s No Task That’s Not Mine or Too SmallWe work hard, we honor our commitments to our clients and to each other, and we do what it takes to get the job done.
We Can be Even BetterNo matter how good we are today, there’s always something new to learn and apply. Continual improvement is not optional.
We Win TogetherAs a team and with our clients. If it’s not good for all of us, there’s a better way we just haven’t discovered yet.
Digital Copywriter Internship
Predictive ROI, LLC is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for a Digital Copywriter Internship. Predictive ROI is a growing digital marketing consulting agency that works with an array of visionary businesses in many industries. We work with our clients to help them achieve explosive growth by reaching their digital goals. This includes increasing their ROI and enhancing their brand across many platforms/mediums. We are looking for candidates who embody our standard of excellence, our culture of teamwork, and who are enthusiastic about learning while delivering their best work. We offer the flexibility of working remotely, a robust on-boarding program, training through our Predictive ROI Institute, a team of like-minded high achievers and opportunities for advancement.
- Write compelling, persuasive web content for our clients and for Predictive ROI. This includes blog posts, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (and others), as well as e-mail campaign content creation and other content projects as they arise.
- Write long and short form content.
- Collaborate with engagement managers and social media specialists to build big ideas and ensure consistency across all client touch points.
- Continuously review and research industry related trends and proactively offer ideas or ways to strengthen on-going communications.
- Adjust writing style to reflect the various voices of our clients.
- You are a senior in your undergraduate studies.
- These are unpaid academic internships that may qualify for course credit. Please review with your academic advisor or department chair.
- Strong analytical and strategic instincts.
- Editing and proofreading abilities.
- Understanding of social media channels.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team to solve problems, implement solutions and elevate our clients’ experience, strategies and content.
- Ability to work remotely.
- You are interested in an internship that has the potential of transitioning to employment.
- Social Media experience, other than for personal use (a plus)
- Excellence in grammar, spelling and English language composition.
- Research skills to learn about client industries.
TO BE CONSIDERED
First, please look us up @ www.predictiveroi.com and check out https://predictiveroi.com/culture/ to make sure that we are a good fit. We want you to be just as happy as we are!
Next, kindly forward your resume, full personal or professional portfolio of work and/or other writing samples along with your references to info (at) predictiveroi (dot) com.
Predictive ROI is a growing digital marketing/lead generation agency that works with an array of visionary businesses in many industries. We work with our clients to create and distribute strategic cornerstone content to their audience.
We are looking for candidates who embody our standard of excellence, our culture of teamwork, and who are enthusiastic about learning while delivering their best work. We offer the flexibility of working remotely and training through our team of like-minded high achievers.
We are looking for an editor with up-to-date knowledge of audio and video production and to interpret concepts into solutions.
Audio Editor Responsibilities Include:
- Editing recorded audio, cleaning up, adding intros, outros, music, sponsorships, etc.
- Able to take raw audio and edit it to high-production quality and maintain that level consistently.
- Mixing multi-track session
- Be able to diagnose technical issues and provide solutions
- Turn around finished projects quickly
- Understand best practices in mix mastering
Video Editor Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the post-production process on video projects from raw footage to video upload
- Multi-camera syncing and switching, color correction, basic audio mixing
Other Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- Take a client’s concerns with an audio or videos issue and have the patience to walk them through possible solutions and troubleshooting efforts
- Be in-the-know on the podcast industry and use your creativity to develop a higher quality podcast
- The ability to suggest proper recording techniques and equipment so our clients always sound their absolute best
- Experimenting with styles and techniques for video editing
- Scheduling and posting updates to PROI’s and our clients’ Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts through Hootsuite
- Available to work from 9am-5pm CST Monday-Friday
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Detailed-oriented (seriously – looking for type-A, proactive people)
- Comfortable with time-tracking your projects on apps like Toggl
- Comfortable with doing repetitive tasks (we edit a lot of podcasts/videos)
- Ability to quickly change from one project to another
- Strong communication skills
- Have the discipline to be able to work from home
- Able to work with a team and independently
- Able to use sound judgment, address things that need attention without direction but understands when to seek assistance
- Comfortable with initiating conversations with clients
- Excited about the podcast industry and up and coming audio/video trends
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Punctual and dependable
Technical Skills Required
- Candidates should have audio editing/production experience
- Experience with Adobe Audition and Premiere Pro
- Video editing/production experience a plus
- Understanding of video/audio equipment a plus
- Experience with Photoshop a plus
- Have worked with Google Drive and any related Google Apps
Email Katherine Baessler at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
After looking at our website, what can you tell us about Predictive ROI and why you’d be a good fit? Please send the answer the question along with a clickable link to your portfolio and a PDF of your resume. Please be ready for several rounds of interviews.
Quotes From Our Team
Director of Content Marketing (former intern and now full-time employee at Predictive ROI)
“This is not just another internship, this is THE internship that gives you the experience you need for the real world. Predictive ROI helped open my eyes and see all of the talents and skills I had all along. Everyone here is always going to be there for you and will cheer with you on your successes and support and guide you through your mistakes. If you are willing to put the work in, you will get so much more than you will ever know our of this internship experience. ”
Vice President of Client Services (former intern and now full-time employee at Predictive ROI)
“Few companies offer you a chance to really make an impact. Predictive ROI offers a chance to make an impact in a big way, both internally and for our clients. Your ideas are celebrated, your work matters, and your skills are valued. The opportunity to learn is at every turn if you take advantage of it.”
“Applying for an internship with Predictive ROI was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. Going into my final semester of college, I knew I wanted an internship that would allow me to hone and develop my professional skills by making impactful contributions within an organization. An internship with Predictive ROI gives you exactly that. At Predictive ROI, you are given the opportunity to work with an unbelievable team that will teach you the the tools and skills needed to be successful in your career.”
Digital Content Specialist (former intern and now full-time employee at Predictive ROI)
“There’s one word that comes to mind when looking to describe the Predictive ROI internship: special. Predictive ROI gives you the opportunity to do great work that has an impact. But, more importantly, at Predictive ROI you work with the greatest team you could ever ask for, a team that will have your back and guide you so that you’re better prepared for the working world, and better prepared for life. If you’re willing to put in the hard work, don’t think twice about applying for an internship with Predictive ROI. You won’t regret it.”
“The team at Predictive ROI is incredible. They are so talented and passionate about this industry, and that really makes such a difference. I feel like I have learned much more through this internship than I ever expected. With every step of the way, I felt involved in the process and that my thoughts and ideas mattered. Through the help of some pretty great mentors, I was able to not only learn more about this industry, but was able to apply what I was learning first-hand.”
“There’s something special about Interning with PROI. It gives you the ability to make a difference and the ability to grow. It has a unique culture that I am in love with!”
“Predictive ROI is a company who means every word in its culture. I came hoping to get my hands dirty in the real business world but ending up with experience, connections and skills beyond my expectation. You will be able to develop your expertise, learn skills, and discover new passions through working with a talented and loving team, who are always there to make sure you get all the support you need to make a real impact.”
“My time at Predictive ROI was a constant learning experience. Predictive taught me that I was capable of many marketing techniques some which I never even covered in my higher education. The team was very supportive and made you feel that you had a voice. Something that every person I feel values in a workplace. Although we connected through cyberspace the connection between the team members felt as if they were right down the hall from you. Predictive is a classroom that allows you to venture into whatever field you have questions or are passionate about whether it’s Social Media, SEO, Digital Marketing, and etc they have work for you.? I cannot thank the team enough for the guidance received from my internship. I have them to thank for as a great stepping stone for future marketing opportunities. Thank you Predictive. Onward With Gusto 🙂”